GakuNin is an abbreviation of the Japanese phrase "Gakujutsu Ninsho Federation", which can be translated as, "Japanese Access Management Federation for Research and Education." It is a federation consisting of National Institute of Informatics (NII), universities, and organisations like publishers. GakuNin enables universities to use academic resources, while organizations to provide academic resources.
Students, faculty and staff of Oita University can use the following GakuNin services by Oita University userID and password. For more information about the services, please refer to the following links.
|Maruzen eBook Library||Students, faculty and staff|
|NII FaMCUs (video conferencing MCU service)||Faculty and staff|
|NII GakuNinMoodle||Students, faculty and staff|
|atWare Shibosuke (event-schedule service)||Students, faculty and staff|
|Masaryk University Atlases (collection of pathological images)||Students, faculty and staff|
Note: For more information about GakuNin, please refer to GakuNin’s website.
How to Login
1. Click one of the above service links, then service login page will be shown.
2. Click "Down Arrow" button.
3. Select "Oita University".
4. Click "Login" button.
5. Input Oita University UserID and password, and click "Login" button.
6. The service page will be shown again. Login is completed.